Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Missed a couple of days cos I was lazy....


God damn, when you set out to really try hard at something you inevitably f**k it up. So there I was all well intentioned about posting absolutely everyday without fail.....

So on Friday I went drinking and stayed in a friends house, went watching football the next day, was knackered when I got home so went to bed, and been working all day today.

These are all perfectly viable excuses for not posting. I am going to work on a post for tomorrow....tomorrow and as it is late not going to say much this evening.

However I was listening to the Adrian Kennedy phone show on the way home tonight and they were talking about how people felt about animals in the circus. There were a large number of callers against and a couple for. "Personally am against circus's that avoid animal welfare officers etc, because they are definetely hiding something"

So I sat and listened for a while to a load of idiots talk about stuff they dont really know about but basically want to be heard on the radio, when I suddenly realised that...

"I LISTEN TO THE RADIO TO HEAR MUSIC NOT A LOAD OF TOSSERS TALKING CRAP"

2 comments:

Eugene Szlamp said...

Whoever said "There ain't no tits on the radio!" was lieing. ;-)

Anonymous said...

its all about the tossers who talk crap isn't puff?